Wednesday, August 18, 2004

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Shannon Wayne O'Dowd
-- Birth date: April 24th 1982
-- Birthplace: San Antonio, TX
-- Current Location: SA
-- Eye Color: dark brown almost black
-- Hair Color: calico
-- Height: 5'8" give or take
-- Righty or Lefty: ambi... but mostly left
-- Zodiac Sign: Cusp of Taurus and Aries

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: French, Italian, and Irish
-- The shoes you wore today: brown pumas.
-- Your weakness: kindness, pretty eyes, and short haired brunettes
-- Your fears: I am afriad of many things, but the only true fears I have are; lonliness, and never being loved
-- Your perfect pizza: Thin crust St. Louis style pizza
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: I have already achieved many of my goals, but I would like to see one of the movies I made become well known

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: "good night, sweet dreams, I love you"
-- Your first waking thoughts: Why am I awake?
-- Your best physical feature: I seem to get compliments on my eye's and hair
-- Your most missed memory: I wont call it a missed memory, but my most cherished is laying out with Ana on retreats...

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: BK
-- Single or group dates: at this point any date is a good one
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas.. hooray soccer shoes
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: real tea... brewed in the sun
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla, totally.
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Both... Irish cream Cappucinnos and coffee with whisky

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: An occasional cigar, and way too many cigarettes
-- Cuss: Ever heard a drunk sailor stub his toe?
-- Sing: Not well. But, I have begun to sing "I feel pretty" when I work
-- Take a shower everyday: Hell yeah
-- Do you think you've been in love: Absolutely. On occasion I still am ;)
-- Want to go to college: I am.. sorta
-- Liked high school: Loved it.
-- Want to get married: That depends, if I did, I know who I would ask...
-- Believe in yourself: Someone should! maybe I should too.
-- Get motion sickness: Only if I didn't feel well before
-- Think you're attractive: yeah, attractive but not good looking
-- Think you're a health freak: I used to jog and smoke at the same time
-- Get along with your parent(s): recently, yeah
-- Like thunderstorms: I love them.
-- Play an instrument: Quite a few percussion instruments, guitar, trumpet, and I want to learn violin, but this doesn't mean I am good at any of these

LAYER SIX: In the past month...
-- Drank alcohol: Much.. too much in fact
-- Smoked: in this past month? heavily.
-- Done a drug: no
-- Made Out: Um, yes.
-- Gone on a date: no
-- Gone to the mall?: no
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: never
-- Eaten sushi: Oh yeah..
-- Been on stage: God, Its been months. I really miss that now that I think about it.
-- Been dumped: Nope!
-- Gone skating: No, well I'm on thin ice at work does that count?
-- Made homemade cookies: havent cooked at all
-- Gone skinny dipping: havent had a chance this month
-- Dyed your hair: never.
-- Stolen Anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes. It was great fun.
-- If so, was it mixed company: Yeah, of course.
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yeah, it sucks.
-- Been caught "doing something": at least two or three times...
-- Been called a tease: yeah, on thursday
-- Gotten beaten up: yeah... long story
-- Shoplifted: Nope.
-- Changed who you were to fit in: no, but I have changed where I fit in

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: I dont know
-- Numbers and Names of Children: I havent even named the dog I am getting yet.
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: I'm not even thinking about details until there's a ring on my finger.
-- How do you want to die: I'm going to steal a Porsche and drive it over Niagara Falls! (credit to Kelly for this, but it does sound awful appealing)
-- Where do you want to go to college: probably Austin
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: I already am that, now I just want it to be sucessful
-- What country would you most like to visit: Ireland, Greece or England

LAYER NINE:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: two.
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: There are a few, but I will always call Ana first.
-- Number of CDs that I own: A bajillion and 2.
-- Number of piercings: none
-- Number of tattoos: None. Maybe one day, but it will be tasteful
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: Probably never, but I have been in the news paper... they just never mention me
-- Number of scars on my body: My lip, and maybe some miscalaneous burn scars
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: no regrets... but i do tend to dwell on the past, for only by understanding the past can we understand the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home