Saturday, March 26, 2005

Sweet dreamin'

In celebration of the last night we could spend together, before she goes back to Michigan, Leah and I had movie night on thurs. We drank a bottle of wine and then watched The Incredibles and Boondock Saints till we fell asleep together on my couch. Round 1:20am, I woke up and realized I needed to take her home (if either of our parents were cooler I would have just left her asleep on the couch or carried her to bed and then slept on the couch, but not so). It was really cool 'cuz we both had awesome dreams, even though neither of us remembers them. I haven't been able to un-wind with a friend like that in ages. It was almost like when I get to hangout with all the rest of you, but my room was clean (ask Ana or Leah why this is such a difference) and I had all evening to spend with her.
I'm gonna miss having her around... Maybe ill do like I've been thinking about, and fly up to Michigan for her birthday; if I do then I need to visit Ana's grandma while I'm in town. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger the Guy said...

thats right she lives in colorado... shit no good cooking for me! oh well.
p.s. you should see my room its all shiny and clean. *sniff* I'm very proud.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home