Tuesday, June 21, 2005

modified from kelly

0. Do you plan on Changing at least one question in this survey?
Yes I do.
1. When was the last time that you threw up?
New Years Eve.... I was passed out in some shubbery
2. If you could go to college just to learn something you always wanted to learn what would it be?
Time travel.
3. When was the last time that you got your car's oil changed?
Every 5000 miles. Like clock-work.
4. Would you rather be shot repeatedly, or never find love?
Love hurts, but I still would rather be shot.
5. Where is the most beautiful place that you have been?
Philmont scout ranch - Cimmaron NM
6. What is your reason for answering this survey?
I have nothing to do
7. Gwen Stefani solo or No Doubt?
(Old) No Doubt
8. From the greek for word "knowledge", what Christian movement took place in the second century A.D.?
OOH!! OOH!! Gnosticism!!! (I didn't know the answer to this, but Kelly had already gotten the ? right)
9. Name one sport that you wish you were a famous athelete in:
soccer.
10. Keep Austin weird? or keep San Antonio Lame?
Keep San Antonio lame.
11. Have you ever punched a cow in the face?
Nut unless i was udderly mad :P
12. Which Celebrity scandal did you care about the most?
OJ's Murder case
13. How old were you when you had the hardest time in life?
21 years old. I nearly lost Ana.
14. Can you speak any other languages?
Some Spanish, and little bits of French and ASL. I am also fluent in Bushisms.
15. You are going on a blind date, what should your date's clothes look like (I.E. what is the sexiest thing the opposite sex can wear)?
Faded jeans, a smile, and comfortable shoes
16. When kissing, where do you usually put your hands?
Face or back
17. What is the fastest that you have ever run a mile?
6 minutes, I was in great shape :)
18. What song makes you want to smash the radio?
The new Gwen Stefani song
19. What type of deodorant do you use?
Axe - touch
20. What can you cook well?
Tacos
21. How much does it cost you to fill your tank and how many miles do you get?
$22 about two weeks.
22. Were you an Algebra or Geometry person?
Screw math.
23. Can you fix the stuff that breaks at your house?
Yes. I can fix anything, that is worth the effort or not F.U.B.A.R.
24. What is your major malfunction?
I tend to open my self to emotional pain and suffering.
25. Rename your self.
I really like my name, but might try Jean Micheal Lemoine
26. What other programs do you have running right now?
AIM, Mediaplayer, Firefox
27. If you could Change anything about the time we live in, what would it be?
aside from world peace, I would really like to see free love comeback (no STDs)
28. When was the last time that you bought flowers for someone?
I usually pick flowers instead of buying them.
29. Where you in trouble when you bought flowers, or was it to be nice?
I always give flowers just to be nice.
30. Who was your last missed call on your cell?
Bert
31. God hates judgemental assholes. Ironic huh?
Yeah, the "god hates" line has always bugged me
32. Name one show or movie that you will stop flipping channels when you see its on?
Kelly's Heros
33. Do you get generic brands at the market?
Depends on the product, and price.
34. Cats or dogs?
dogs... big ones.
35. Which Star Wars is the best?
Episode 5
36. Was Picasso a genius or a buffoon?
Have you seen Gournica (sp?), the man was a genius.
37. What brand of sneakers do you own?
Adidas, or Puma
39. What is your fondest memory?
Falling asleep on the couch with leah, or Saint Patricks day Guinness in the park.
40. What percentage of your paycheck do you save?
Hah. I try and save 50% of everycheck, but it usually winds up being $50 a paycheck.
41. Do you buy tabloids?
No. I get one in the sunday paper whether I want it or not.
42. John Wayne or Clint Eastwood?
Eastwood.
43. What was the last movie you watched?
Ravenous( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129332/maindetails )
44. What station do you watch for the news?
I read it usually.
45.
Close your eyes, spin around on your chair, and grab the first thing you can with your eyes closed. Are you dizzy?
yup.
46. Should boy bands make a comeback?
I dont really care
47. First thing you would buy if you won the lottery?
my film comapny stuff that we need, plus a pimped out condo, then set aside money to buy land when the market is better.
48. Do you fall asleep after sex, or during?
it depends
49. Are you cheesy?
Most of the time.
50. Was this a good survey?
it occupied me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just so you know it's "gruenica" FYI: I am not an art geek. I just like Picasso's art.

Sin.
Nicole C.

P.S. Can you tell me when Leah comes back from school I need to give her a call. And get her cell phone number. If I am not online could you email it to me please.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

son of a bitch! I misspelled it's "guerinca" This time it's right honestly.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

So sorry, but I have to say that it's spelled "Guernica". I like this version of the survey too :) You're an entertaining man, Shannon.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home