Thursday, July 15, 2004

better than expected

I had the strangest/coolest thing happen to me today...
 
the other day I  met a very attractive girl and we talked for a while and really seemed to hit it off. I thought she said her name was Linda, but it wasn't...
(matt may know her real name. If you do please call me)
  well today she comes into the store and we're talking as I make drinks, when I decide to ask her out for dinner sometime; only I call her the wrong name (I said Linda).
 
ok.. There was no mistaking the fact that I called her the wrong name, she even looked at me to see if I was talking to someone else in the room. Realizing my mistake, I decided to just keep going... After all maybe she would correct me. Nope. She just looked at me for a while and said something about going on a camping trip next week, (and I just inwardly sighed at my own ineptness) ; when suddenly I realize that she is now asking me if we can do it later, and wanting to know if I will be available next week.
 
 
I know, it's one of those silly things, and exactly what most women would say if they were too kind to say "no". Yet somehow I am ecstatic that she would even give me the time of day after messing up something as big as her name.
I suppose the moral of the story is, I really should pay more attention to peoples names. ;) 

1 Comments:

Blogger the Guy said...

I asked her today, her name is Tina, and i am writing it down so i cant forget...
lol

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home