Friday, July 09, 2004

hullo, stole this from Erin-la
1. FIRST NAME: Shannon
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? our first dog... j/k! no
3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? yeah
4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? I like my pinky
5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I dont remember, but Ana would know... I talk to her when things like that happen
6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? salami
8. ANY BAD HABITS? yeah
9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? Austin Powers 2 soundtrack
10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I take great care of my friends, so hell yeah!
11. ARE YOU A DAREDEVIL? yeah. I take risks
12. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? I have
13. DO LOOKS MATTER? yes, but they can definitly be off-set by personality
14. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I tore apart my friends old couch with a kitchen knife and a hammer... other than that I tend to swear and yell/complian
15. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Anywhere but home
16. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? yeah, till they give me reason not too
17. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Guns!
18. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? the ones the teachers dont care about
20. DO YOU USE SARCASM? define Sarcasm
21. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? def
22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY? I look for a friend, cuz I dont like guys anyother way
22. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRL? personality, looks, compatibility, trust, love and most importantly friendship... can you tell I'm big on that?
23. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? The guy
24. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would rather rappel
25. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
26. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE STRONG? no
27. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Margaritta
28. SHOE SIZE? 11 shoes 10 boots
29. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? black, green, blue, silver
30. DO YOU HAVE ANY WISDOM TEETH? not anymore
31. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? Ana
32. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF CANDY? Star bursts, sour skittles
33. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Sopranos soundtrack
34. LAST THING YOU ATE? Gin and tonic... meat lovers skillet at denny's
35. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Becca
36. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? eyes
37. PETS? Esther promised me a puppy when she breeds her dog!
38. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? happy
39. FAVORITE DRINK? water
40. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? depends on my mood, usually beer
41. FAVORITE SPORTS? soccer, hockey, climbing
42. HAIR COLOR? Calico
43. EYE COLOR? dark brown, almost black
44. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? uh huh
45. SIBLINGS? John, and I finally get along with him
46. FAVORITE MONTH? December
47. FAVORITE FOOD? edible
48. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Wallace and Grommit, the wrong trousers
49. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? the first cool day of fall
50. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? nope!
51. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? im gonna go scary movies..
52. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and spring
53. HUGS OR KISSES? depends, but I tend to kiss those that matter most to me
54. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships
55. DO YOU LIKE ANYONE? ive been told Christian Slatter and Ashton Kutcher... but i dont see it
56. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? I mainly been reading scripts lately, but Becca is gonna lend me some books on the kabbalah
57. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A cup
58. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? poker
59. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Baseball highlights... I know it suprised me too
60. FAVORITE SMELLS? black tea, rain,flowers, ginger bread,
61. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? what time is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home