Thursday, June 24, 2004

I think, therefore I am not!

I am typing things because my fingers feel like moving.
it should be interesting for me to see exactly what will become of this pseudo-stream of conscienceness rant..
...Shit, I don't feel like saying anything, how's that for intellectual cock-tease? I sit here to type this out (if only for my own entertainment) because, I can only assume the lack of comments means that no one reads my page anymore. So, like some Freudian sucker, I just stare at a blank screen; till the only thing I can type is that I have nothing to type... Well ok, maybe its more like a "Jung" thing, after all this is more of a self-described ego-trip, the equivalent of mental masturbation, Fight Club style. I'm playing with the words on a page like a teenager fumbling at a bra, enticed by the possibility of some teat of reason and intelligence that may come out for me to nurse my mind upon.
perhaps I just need something to do? No? Yes? Maybe. That's it, I will do something.
Now I just have to figure out what that would be... For now I will think about it.
...
mmm, thinking, nope nothing, it just wont work. Oh well. I think, therefore I am not!
this was pleasant. Let me know if anyone reads this thing, and I may try to write less caustically about both myself and others.
LOL.
peace out.
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home