Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Maybe not the best time for a survey...

Three things that scare me:
1: Being forgotten
2: Being alone
3: losing my friends

Three people who make me laugh:
1. God
2. Tony
3. Becca's Kitty "Ihop"

Three Things I love:
1: Ana
2: Becca
3: Anyone who hasn't betrayed me

Three Things I hate:
1: Assholes...
2: back stabbers
3: tempers.

Three things I don't understand:
1: love
2: tempers
3: fair weather friends

Three things I'm doing right now:
1: wishing I wasn't such an asshole
2: listening to Ozzy
3: moping

Three things I want to do before I die:
1: Visit Ireland
2: Make a movie
3: find true love...

Three things I can do:
1: Say the wrong things
2: pick the wrong women
3: not know how I did either of the above

Three things I can't do:
1: keep my mouth shut
2: meet a woman
3: hold a grudge

Three reasons I wake up every day:
1: friends
2: pride
3: to prove I am not dead yet

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Oh how I like the new look :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home