Monday, April 04, 2005

to those who actually read this

Hopefully Leah still reads this page, as I am sure most of you don't actually read this except occasionally Ana and Kelly... I am going to try to use this page as a way of communicating with those of you that I don't have the pleasure or priveledge to see on a daily basis, or ever it seems sometimes.
so that said, I am looking into the cost of airfare to fly to Michigan for the weekend of may 5th, but my schedule doesn't look too good right now. Hopefully I will make it up for your birthday or possibly just for the hell of it sometime later, needless to say, I am very excited by the possibillity of going there. We still haven't sold the crane hookah at work, seeing it makes me think of sitting smoking with you. I hope school is going well, if you read this log onto aim and we can chat when your not busy.

I am also contemplating a road trip up to either Austin or san San Marcos once my school work settles down, and I have the ability to focus more on my friends out there... Kelly I bought some Guinness, if you provide the cigars we can get together one day and toast the pope. I agree with your post about how cool he was., hence he deserves a fitting send off.

Ana, you should go to YG more often.

that's about it for everyone, thanks for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home