Saturday, June 25, 2005

So... um. Yeah.. I suppose this is the title

Now is the time when I have actually figured out what to do with myself. It turns out that the more I have looked into my life and how I live it, I have always taken certain directions towards goals that I never really recognized... until now. I now know that a four year degree is in my future, and my field of study will no longer be communications. It will be a double major in art and psychology. Both Fields are something I have long been interested in and often pursued heavily while ignoring classes that may have better suited my major. I suppose I have Leah to thank for this, her recent internship has made me look at where I am in relationship to the goals I have always held.
Those goals have not changed, I am still 100% vested in making movies, and equally vested in my current film company. But I am no longer just assuming that I can achieve these goals my own way... I have come to realize that certain steps must be taken to further my career and life the life I have chosen. Many others besides her have served as examples in my life, and I am not saying that she is the sole catalyst for the changes I hope to implement, but the opportunity she has been granted made me fully grasp the opportunities I have squandered out of pride or foolishness may still exist.

it is time that I seized the many opportunities available to me, without the hesitation that previously plagued my decisions. Some how this all feels like the right decision to make at this time. Now all that remains for me to do is complete what schooling I have left at SAC and choose the school in which to achieve my new goals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm proud of you :)

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! travel insurance quote online uk

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home