Monday, June 21, 2004

More than I thought, to say...

Hello all:
Just saying that I am still here, but sadly, still have nothing to post about..
In other news, there is no other news. Currently, my life is rather deviod of things. They are cutting hours at work so I have nothing to do, and hence not much to talk about. Everyone else seems to have an increased work load as a result of summer; and so my social life has dwindled to sitting at starbucks talking with my regulars and my friends who are regulars...
perhaps this will change in the near future.

brief highlights include:
one of my closest friends Q came in from Dallas to visit.
Ana and I have had time to hang-out, for the first time in a while.
We are painting many rooms in the house.
I bought several DVD's
1- Bubba Ho-Tep
2- 3000 Miles to Graceland
3- Romeo and Juliet (with Leo DiCaprio)
4- Underworld (directors cut)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home