Thursday, June 10, 2004

Yesterday was a good day for my little identity crisis.
The production company was given its first paid work since its inception, and I was asked to crew the shoot. We shot a music video for the band Des Demona. I was recognized for my professionalism and experience, and not once was my age mentioned as a drawback...
effectively, the shoot alleviated my fears and concerns associated with working for friends. Now I am regarded as an equal, and not marginalized to a role of
non-involvement that I had previously chosen for myself. Ana may be the only one of you who understands what this all means to me personally, but I'm sure the rest of you can understand where I was coming from. All in all, there are too many cool things to say about yesterday; but it will suffice to say that yesterday rocked and I am a kinder gentler more sociable person as a result of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home