Wednesday, June 02, 2004

new stuff

Funny how sometimes things don't work like planned...
I have gotten into more trouble with those I care about, over the past 3 weeks, than I have for clashing with those I couldn't give a shit about.
its all a very long story and contrary to popular belief doesn't involve Ana as much as most of my life usually does.
suffice it to say war is a bitch...
a close friend is being redeployed to Iraq, despite the fact that his first tour of duty almost killed him and essentially crippled him. and when I called one of my other friends about the recall to see if they were ok, or had also received the call; I was chastised for caring, and called an idiot.
next I got in trouble with Ana over some stupid things that I didn't need to say, cuz she already knows them, and they weren't very friendly of me to say. (I am an idiot, who cant keep his mouth shut). However I still want to meet your grandparents, it would be an honor and a privledge.
also my friend Richard came back from one of his in-famous "walk abouts"... Too much to mention, but that's a good thing. Suffice it to say Richard is always good for bringing out good in me, and giving me new direction. Ana may be my compass, but he is my engine.
(more to come on our adventures as they unfold)
that should be all for now,
Goodnight, sweet dreams, I am off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home