Wednesday, May 19, 2004

I seem talented at saying the wrong thing, in the course of the past few days (weeks?) I have managed to spread misery and discontent like a virus. I have become the "Outbreak" monkey.... spreading unhappiness through the population of my friends and acquaintances with a precision that has made even me doubt the randomness of those I have hurt. I seem to have a sixth sense that tells me someone is happy and how to best ruin it.
I open my mouth to share anything; whether it be joy or sorrow and crush the spirit of those around me, few stand a chance of surviving.

so in an effort to remove myself from the problem, and keep my mouth shut long enough to find a cure for my personality, I am posting this vague, general, some-what inappropriate, apology.
I also would like to apologize for the apology, most of the people I have hurt are my friends and deserve a better show of love than this, but I do not want to risk damaging these precious relationships further...
sorry,
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home