Tuesday, May 11, 2004

I have expensive hobbies, and I just dropped off $40 worth of pictures to be printed... But they are all pics I'm very proud of.
some of them I could have printed on my own, but I have neither the time or resources.
once I get them back I'll post them and take care of getting them to the appropriate people if I had promised you a print.
except for the pics I have promised to Ana, I want to devote the time to doing those myself... After all she's done for me its an honor for me to make her prints by hand, and a labor of love.
the rest of you matter too, that's why professionals are doing your prints, in fact my moms prints are being done by them. For Ana it will take longer, so I can do it myself. Hers may not be as good as the others but it will mean more to me.
peace out
-Shannon-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home