Friday, April 08, 2005

Backwards english

Somehow the lack of command I have
been demonstrating over the English language
as of late, makes it all the more fitting to type
on the wrong side other page today. Every
waking moment of sanityfor the past 3weeks
has been consumed by the need to sit in front
of the computer hacking away at a marriad
of various speeches, projects, and film related
endeavors. Perhaps the lack of sleep I've
encountered during these projects is to blame
for my backwards English, but that is no excuse
for me to type on the wrong side of the screen.
In related news, lack of sleep tends to bring
about some very entertaining creative decisions.

I hope the temporary format change is
as entertaining to those of you that care what
I type, as it has been to me. Now, if you will excuse
me, I am going to go sleep off some of this creativity.
In other words, it’s nap time.
Much love to you all,
Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home