Monday, May 03, 2004

Lying to myself?

"why do you take the words out of my mouth?? oh yea, its because you put them in my heart, and my heart lies to me"

I seem to have stumbled upon the reason I tend to find my self at a loss for words. I don't usually quote my self, because it always seemed a vain thing to do. Yet some how I feel compelled to share this one; it could just be that this quote means more to me, because it was directed at my bestfriend Ana. It could also be because it reflects a lot about our friendship. Being around her just takes all of the bullshit out of me, its a wonderful feeling.

some of you are fortunate enough to understand this sort of friendship. For those of you who cant, I will summarize. Its comforting to have someone who you can talk to without saying anything. Maybe this all sounds weird, but I take comfort in her presence, and there's nothing like that.

Some how I'm not sure what the quote means, but that is what it feels like. Funny how we can understand each other and still have no idea what either of us just said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home