Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Ana got a flower and this is all I can say.

Today I take on a world of stuff...
I have no idea what I am posting, or why I sit typing this all out... But still I type and still sit ponderig the words that flutter across the page as if pulled from my finger tips into the collective consciencenous of the internet. I feel the urge to shout. To scream and be heard by those who would snivel, to bellow and be recognized by those who respond. This is the singular goal of everypost. TO REPLY! To chant in unison or break the rhythm of life unchallenged; to say before a panel of our peers this, this is my reason, this is my being. I feel the urge to cheer on those who struggle in obscurity, though I myself am on no more stable footing, and stand just as near to the edge of reason. I still am compelled to offer my hand as support.
I have no idea what I just said, and even less of an idea what I may have meant by it, but it is said. And I feel better for it. So there!
I think in some way, this is my way of supporting the poor fool that picked a flower for a woman so deeply in love... but either way, it is all that came out when I sat before the keyboard this evening.

Three cheers for love, three cheers for fools in love, and three cheers for flowers.

Balls to the man who said "No." He never plucked a cactus to show he cared... and yet some fool would do this for my friend, that is to be respected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home