Friday, August 27, 2004

Decisions, decisions...

Much in the way of life can be summed up by simply saying, you have no fuckin' idea what is actually happening to you. The choices we make about choosing and decisions often decide what we will have to decide next time we approach life's metaphorical crossroads... Every decision is ultimately a conflict between two or more impending decisions. Yet no decision will ever decide our path in life; just how we will view the same path we have been on all along. .
I cant really say much except that, I have no idea what the next decision I face will be, and it makes the current decisions I face all the more terrifying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony J. said...

I just wrote about this exact thing here:

http://happilyeverafteristooeasy.blogspot.com/2004/08/tiny-voice.html#comments

Decisions are horribly terrifying. And a paralyzing endeavor.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home