Sunday, April 10, 2005

Late Night Catechism 2

Saturday, after I finished running the sound and light for Late Night Catechism 2, the youth ministers of my church (Minus Rich who was feeling under the weather) went out for margarittas at the Alamo Cafe. We sat and bullshitted about how it was an extremely enjoyable fundraiser and about how I had added yet another hell worthy sin to the ever increasing list I carry around.
See the "Nun", who was the star of the show, had been fairly pleasant to work with. But, 15 minutes before curtain call her microphone turned up missing, due to a miscommunication. As we frantically scrambled to find either the original mike or a suitable replacement, she became increasingly difficult to work with... Finally as I got everything she had originally asked for, she decides that she will be able to make do with the first of the 15 possible microphones I had rounded up for her to try. Suffice it to say I was pissed. So pissed that, I decided to fuck with her during the audience participation section of the show.
The audience participation portion of the show consisted of her lecturing us on various sins and then asking if we had any questions about a sin. As soon as the audience participation began, I snuck away for the table where I had been running he sound for the show from, crept into the audience and raised my hand to ask a question. Patiently I waited until I was called upon then said, "Sister, is it a sin to dress up as a member of the clergy?"after a second of shocked silence, she replied "Young man see me after class."
After the show, she gave me a pin that said "Everything I do is a sin" as thanks, for putting up with her shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home