Tuesday, July 19, 2005

In my head :(

So lately I have been mulling over shots that I want to use for some of the projects that I am slated to direct, and it occurs to me that I have an extremely twisted imagination, and could probably use therapy in the future...

Man is there some twisted shit just mulling around in my head! Thank God that movies effectively convey emotions without the repercussions of real life. I suppose, (just like everyone else I know) I will mellow out, once my lovelife settles itself into something less tumultuous. However until then it's reasonable to expect my pent-up sexual frustration to manifest itself on screen.
(Clarification: not in an obscene way, that's never really been my thing...)

Currently I am adapting the bible into a western. It should be interesting, and will probably be banned from distribution in many places. According to those I have run the idea by, I have a penchant for overly stylized characters reminiscent of American McGee... While this is a compliment, it also could keep many viewers from appreciating my work, or identifying with the characters. So we'll see where the project ends up after the script is complete.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Look at how fucked up some of Quentin Tarantino's stuff is, and people think he's a genius. And Apocalypse Now is just full of sexual frustration innuendo crap, look at how acclaimed that film is. Just do yo' thang!

7:24 AM  
Blogger the Guy said...

that's basically the idea... the post was written about 20 mins after I had come to the conclusion that i have those ideas. Perhaps it will change again even before my love life changes, perhaps not.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! http://www.creditcardprocessing9.info/onlinecreditreport.html Incorporate on line saskatchewan alabama business business incorporate plan writing children's toys Mississippi malpractice and negligence articles texas incorporation Debt consolidation loans for residents of canada Search engine marketing Domestic partner tax info bar islands for kitchen Jeep window sliders Texas incorporation form Poconos timeshare offer Merchants louisiana incorporation Lawsuit avandia

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Cpus nursing pediatric Noise reduce headphones 1999 chrysler town & country lock tumbler assembly gmc jimmy salmon arm Le lavandou club med Temple baseball gmc canyon regular cab mp3 player Coffee makers 220 volt auto shutoff Keyless car alarm hijacker

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home