Wednesday, April 28, 2004

ABC's of me!

for once I tried to answer everything instead of skipping the parts I didn't think would interest anyone.

Animals: one Cat
Best Friend(s): Ana, nuff said. also Q, Richard, and Roach
Cohabitants: nada
Desire(s): general happiness, to be good enough, not better, better isn't always good enough. (Ana gets this)
Eye Color: black. some would call it brown, but thats a recent development
Favourite Foods: strawberries, Ruminoff (sp?) sauce, Bacon, pancakes, and Guinness. what a meal, also the O'malleys porkchops, garlic potatoes, rice O'rielly, and a gin and tonic twist of lemon from Bennigans.
Games: blackjack, craps, lottery, smash bros
Habits: Falling in love
Interests: Reading, politics, history, photography, falling in love, performing
Job: professional student, Starbucks barrista, possibly Barnes and noble coffee shop barrista
Kitchen...wonder or blunder? I cook like you would never believe... its fun as long as I can use a gas stove
Languages: English, some Spanish, ASL. (perhaps French next)
Most valued possession: my talents
Name (named after?): I was gonna have one of two names, either John Wayne (don't laugh), or Shane, but the dog was named shane... I know its an Indiana Jones thing.
Outfit you love: my paint jeans, boots, and a shirt (no preference) with a jacket
Pizza toppings: Cheese. Sometimes pepperoni and pineapple, occasionally sausage too.
Question asked to you the most: not sure, possibly something about coffee, or my day
Relationship: I get the "I think of you more as a friend" thing more than id like to remember
Sport to watch: hockey, or soccer. Speed climbing when I can find it
Television show(s): The Daily Show, Conan, news, music videos
Unsavory characteristic: stubborn to the point of foolishness; yet too softhearted to hurt those I care for even when they hurt me
Video: the Bella Luguosi, Dracula
Webpage: You're lookin' at it.
Xylophone (or other instrument): im trying to teach my self the violin
Year born: 1982
Zodiac Sign: Taurus. It's that stubborn thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home