Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Much to do about nothing

Hello all:
long-time no see. Sorry, I have been out raising hell and then stoking the fires. It seems to be a seasonal thing with me...

I am in the mood for some trouble... Does anyone have any ideas. I feel like I could take on an army. I don't know why, but I seem hell-bent on finding a summer passion. This always spells trouble for me. ;) If you don't believe me, ask Ana about the last 30 or so times I felt like this. I'm currently not sure if my passion will be self centered and possibly self improving, or more extroverted and involving some form of social life, possibly even a woman.
all I know is that I am about to go do something.. And as usual I can only foresee myself doing something stupid.

Must be something in the air, or maybe just hormonal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home