Saturday, April 17, 2004

Something to kill the last few moments before sleep... Pun intended

Some of these things some of you never knew; other things I just never said to anyone before. Now im going to sleep. Talk amongst yourselves, then send me any questions... That's it for now

Last cigarette: Perhaps three, four months ago
Last car ride: rode w/ Jordan to ride bikes at Mac
Last kiss: hopefully I'll get a Bday kiss this year
Last good cry: maybe 2 months ago
Last library book checked out: Closing Time by Joseph heller
Last movie seen: gonna see Punisher tomorrow
Last book read: The Giver
Last cuss word uttered: shit, or fuck
Last beverage drank: beer
Last food consumed: mashed potatoes
Last crush: Ana, or Esther
Last phone call: voice mail
Last TV show watched: espn
Last time showered: 1:30am tonight
Last shoes worn: Docs
Last cd played: Blues mix
Last item bought: mints
Last annoyance: one of my coworkers who wont let me talk to the girl I like
Last disappointment: Dropped the frisbee tonight
Last soda drank: coke
Last thing written: page 22 of my script "Lucky"
Last key used: house key
Last words spoken: goodnight, sweet dreams, I love you.
Last sleep: woke up around 130pm
Last IM: Tony
Last sexual fantasy: too many
Last weird encounter: The kid who stole a bottled water
Last ice cream eaten: kahlua and Mexican vanilla form Amy's Ice cream
Last time amused: playing frisbee this evening after work
Last time wanting to die: not gonna answer that!
Last time in love: I'm always in love...
Last time you hugged: earlier tonight, or yesterday... im too tired to remember
Last lipstick used: What ever the last girl I kissed wore
Last shirt worn: Starbucks building community shirt
Last time dancing: at work while making bar drinks
Last web page visited: Banana's Page
Last poster looked at: Nosferatu, the Vampyre. old movie poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home