Saturday, April 10, 2004

New pics

I have added some pictures of my carwreck. I am currently facing an uphill legal battle to maintain my rights as a consumer, and keep my once beautiful new car in the same shape I worked so hard to pay for. So please don't ask what happened... The Internet is not a place to speak with abandon.

To see pictures of the damage; click in the 'My Photos' icon in the upper right corner of you screen, then open the 'My Pictures' album.



Also, take a gander at the pictures I found worthy to post, based upon their artistic merits, then leave me some feedback. I like to hear good things about my work; I even like to hear ways to improve my work if nothing good can be found to say.

That's all for now.
I found a 65 T-bird I might buy if the Jetta cant be repaired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home