Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Guilty Pleasures

One of the guilty pleasures of watching a Quentin Tarentino film is the soundtrack. Currently I am enjoying the soundtrack to "Kill Bill vol. 1" immensely, it has got to be some of the most satisfying ear-candy I've ever crossed wires with.

This CD could carry me through finals and probably well into the summer, without ever coming out of my CD player. I recommend it to anyone who digs soundtrack music. hell, I recommend it to anyone who digs music!
the joys of a listen have yet to let me down; there is not a single song I've been compelled to forward through, or change. Musically, it is ok, yet something about the CD calls to you, and you must obey it. It's like a general purpose soundtrack to life.
He does this with every film he makes... Even some films he didn't make (Desparado anyone?). While his films can be an acquired taste, his soundtracks cross all lines and stand on their own. It amazes me, and I would like to celebrate this CD.

Now, if only he could make a movie that I enjoyed as much as his soundtracks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home