Thursday, April 29, 2004

Sometimes I say "shit". It's one of those word that describes most of the situations I find myself in. "Shit" is a utility swear word, it's good for both the cussing, and discussing of a given situation, item or time in my life. Right now I am completely sure that their will never be a word as pleasing as the word "shit". In fact I'm so impressed with how "shit" has covered my ass (no pun intended) in those situations that words often defy, that I wish to dwell upon the word.

SHIeeeaT!
Satisfying isnt it? It just seems to make one feel like you can control the situation the same way that we would control the flow of air over our tounges. Whether its a silent utterance of defeat, and cry of exasperation/pain, or a bellow of anger. "Shit" is just satisfying.

I'm not sure what prompted this post, but frankly I dont give a shit. I dont know, sometimes you just gotta get your shit together. Maybe I'm full of shit... but I feel better for having gotten that shit out'a my system, and into the open.
I hope you understand. I wouldn't want to be up shit-creek without a paddle. lol. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home