Sunday, September 19, 2004

I have so little to say...
There aren't all that many words to describe the truly sickening feeling I feel. Dont ask me to explian. I feel I am betraying us both, by posting this. You need to live your life, I need to be the best friend I can be, given the situation. To be a better friend involves things I cannot do, if I wish to save what is left of our friendship. I am positive that you dont understand any of this.
I do not think you meant to hurt me, but you have, for no reason.
Our friendship is thankfully worth more than that. I will always be there, but you have hurt me deeply enough, that I need to let you go. I hope you will be back. though I dont think it looks like it.

you know how to reach me.
Have the decency to at least do this face to face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home