Saturday, September 04, 2004

Too upset to type

Kelly recently posted about the end of the Russian school siege. I just wish to comment on the type of person who thinks that children belong in the conflicts of adults...

there are those in this world for whom death is a luxury of which they do not deserve. Pain. Pain, is the only thing these bastards are worth. Terror is just that, the wanton distribution of pain, physical and emotional; upon the unsuspecting, undeserving masses. I can hardly think of anything that is worthy punishment for those who drag children into their own sordid affairs. I am sure that any punishment fitting of such a crime would surely be an abhorance of the very values of civilized society, and perhaps even against the basic morals of all living beings. Yet, I feel we must make an example of any who would rob children of the future.
I can't say that we are truly qualified to mete out punishment upon these fuckers, but give me a rusty razor blade and a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and I will give it my best... In reality, I think the families should be the ones tasked with the punishing of any of those fuckers that survived. Its hardly just, but certainly fitting of the crime.

Dear reader: please pardon my lack of eloquence, the subject has robbed me of the patience required to speak with true eloquence.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Amen, brotha!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home