Friday, September 24, 2004

the top 20 songs about the opposite sex

These have nothing to do with whats happening in my life...
I was talking wiht a coworker about music

1. Filter: One is the lonliest #
2. Rolling Stones: You cant always get what you want
3. Cake: Friend is a four letter word
4. Cake/Barry White: Never gonna give you up
5. Poe: Hey pretty (Driveby remix)
6. Poe: I was hoping
7. Nancy Sinatra: Bang Bang (My baby shot me down)
8. Marcy's Playground: Sex and candy
9. Frank Sinatra: Lady is a tramp
10. Paula Cole: Feelin' love
11. Dave Mathews Band: Crash
12. Santa Esmeralda: Dont let me be missunderstood
13. Aerosmith: Pink
14. Beatles: All you need is love
15. Dave Mathews Band: Grace is Gone
16. Ramones: Today your love, tomorrow the world
17. Outkast: Take off you cool
18. Madonna: Like a virgin
19. Lustra: Scotty doesnt know
20. Tenacious D: Fuck her Gently

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

All those songs rock. I know all but two, I think.

6:05 PM  
Blogger the Guy said...

which two?

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home