Monday, October 04, 2004

I haven't posted in a while, so here goes: Friday I went to the first Friday art walk, it sorta sucked, not just because of the lack of decent shows; but also because of the giant pussifacation of our groups self-appointed guide. It took him an hour to finish a beer, and then we couldn't go anywhere till he pee'd. So, all the good shows were closed before we got there. Hence, he sucked.
But the evening wasnt a total loss.Bernetta, and I went and saw one of her friends bands, Bombs Over Berlin, and they kicked ass. I cant stop raving about how good their show was, and I dont do that often... The evening would've been a total wash, if it wasn't for that.
They were an awesome industrial band. I was actually a step away from dancing, the music held the audience in sway for an hour, a rare sight indeed. Like I said, not something I normally do, but they were awesome. It had to be the best rock show I have seen in a long time... Just an all around good experience, muy bueno.









On an unrelated note: I am glad we talked too. Thanks, I am better for knowing that you still care. Once again; sweet dreams, night, love you. Hope it all stays cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home