Sunday, October 10, 2004

*minimalist*

Yesterday, I played the part of a good friend, and helped my friend Bernetta move out of her apartment and back into her house...
There's something about helping a minimalist pack, that makes a pack-rat like me look at my life. I have too much shit. I tend to be more comfortable with a minimalist environment, but have a tendency to hang on to anything that may, possibly, eventually, if Hell froze over, be useful. I tend to agonize over getting rid of the most asinine crap... And it bugs the hell out of me.

I have begun to look at applying for the necessary financial aide to acquire my own living arrangements, and also to look seriously at the amount of crap I possess. Perhaps this time I can get rid off enough shit, to comfortably live on my own, in a reasonably priced dwelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home