Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dreams

I never thought I would do this, but somehow, I need of a woman who's not afraid to kiss me on camera for my upcoming project on dream sequences. Im not asking... even though I have no one I can currently do the shot with, I can always make do in some other way.
Rather, it's just the oddest feeling to be told by my professor that I should get someone to makeout with me for homework, hence, I just felt the need to record my being told that for posterity. Mr. Wilson will now go down in my books as the coolest man to ever teach. And that says a lot given the litanany of awesome teachers I have had over the years.

Other than that interesting tidbit, I have nothing to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://home14.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user&Mytoken=690A56E0-84D8-AE0A-75F974DC2A3A24875022683

hey sweety this is my home page for my myspace.

love\
snoosnoo

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home