Thursday, March 18, 2004

Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

Yesterday was Saint Pats.
I was sober.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forsome reason I have taken it upon myself to be a better person. while most would think it cause for celebration; I myself believe it to be the product of too much time on my hands. If anyone out there knows of a cure for this ailment I call responsibility please share it with me ( neat is fine but I prefer on the rocks ).
some of my friends think well of me for coming to grips with what they call a god life. I on the other hand find that a good life is toomuch like being English, and Irishmen don't like the English. That said I think I shall begin with my love life. I prefer women, if you know one send her my way... That's about all for my sex life. Finally I am on to the last part of me to need improvement, I need some rock-n-roll... nuff said.

I thank you all for your support in this matter, and with dedication and preserverence I shall be well on my way back to a life of Riley. ('cuz I'm Irish!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home