Sunday, October 31, 2004

costuem party

Halloween update...
Friday: 1st, Rob and Carl's party, then Becca and Edmund's Halloween party
Saturday: spent the evening with Melanie
Sunday: watched the neighborhood children trick or treat... Ah memories.

hopefully I will have a picture of my costume ready to post before too long has passed, just in case the pictures don't come out, I'll write a brief description for everyone who didn't see me dressed up for the weekend.
- I wore a green and yellow plaid school girl skirt that stopped about 4 inches above the knee, a white short sleeve buttondown shirt tied at the waist, blue knee socks, a yellow tie, and black Italian style loafers. It was a great costume, though a little too tight, and uncomfortable... I hope the pictures come out, otherwise it wont be as cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home