Wednesday, December 01, 2004

stuff

just some intrestig stuff to keep everyone who lokks at this happy:

I recently had all my hair died bublegum pink by my friend Becca during a drunken Halo2 party. the color was temporary, but it was a fun enough look that i may re-dye it in the future... just as soon as hell freezes over.

in more important news, filming for my next movie begins Dec 9 and last through the 19th as a two week, non-stop, sleep on location (if ever), never come home, work till we die... project. the only way to reach me will be my cell. it will be awesome!
in related news, I am trying to buy a camera... as they are $1100.00 plus dollars I have poured every extra moment into resaerching the purchase. so if all i talk about is CCD's and mini DV, anamorphic widescreen just ignore me, my brain is fried. :)
peace love and chicken grease.

Shannon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home