Sunday, April 17, 2005

I went to Shane's BDay party last night and it was good fun. There were too many grown ups for my taste, but it was still a blast to be at.

Now on to the real purpose of this post... I finally got me some real socialization last night, after I left the party at Cindy and Shane's. I drove to Ty, Scruggs, Colin, and Franks place to hangout and sober up. (I was not drunk, but the police were doing random sobriety checks, and I don't weigh enough to have even a single beer and be considered under the legal limit) . When I got to the apartment, I was greeted by a myriad of old faces. Scruggs, Ryan, Ash, and Katie, were all at the apartment, and had recently covered everything in Ty's room with aluminum foil. In total we figured that they had used a little over 1000 sq feet of aluminum foil to wrap all of his possessions, including, various, miscellaneous pieces of trash, all his furniture, CDs, and the contents off all his drawers. It was one of the funniest pranks that I have ever had the privilege of seeing.

I hope to see more of you in the future, but for now, im gonna take a nap

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home