Monday, April 25, 2005

Flickering candles

Sunday, April 24th, I turned 23...

There was a quiet celebration which consisted of me going out to dinner with my parents, calling Leah, and sitting by myself.
That is not to say it was a bad birthday, after last year, anything is good...
Ty and I went to go see Sincity, and smoke a hookah. Afterwards, we talked and I came to the following conclusions.

1.There's not much one can say about 23, it truly is one of the most un-eventful ages I can think of.
2.That's not to say that it was an un-eventful year. My first Movie came out, I cleaned my room, Made new friends, and found old ones that I had thought long lost.
3. None of this had anything to do with my age, rather it seems that it was a reflection on my own tenacity.
To quote Frank Sinatra, "It was a very good year.", and I am grateful to have lived through it.

Here's to 24, and the changes that it will bring. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home